Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

layers of sky

the sky as a layered cake ;))
among these buildings - although not so tall - there is little sky to see. that's how you live in the city, my mother will say.
sometimes I can only guess what's going on there, at the lake, on the bright open space that this little piece of sky hints to. and, from behind my computer, where I sit trapped in some document urgently requiring my words, I can only envy my-self who had some spare moments to spend at the lake with the camera, trying to catch the impossible.

[sky watch]

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 am

    How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is indeed like a layered sponge cake framed in chocolate! Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot! Happy sky watching.

    Skywatch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shot... great minimalim and very storytelling... with other words, perfect photography !!

    wish you a nice weekend,
    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, Lara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!