Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Kafe 071 - a Sarajevan dream

While I am definitely a globe trotter, one of those beings that love to feel the rucksack in their back and the plane ticket in their pocket, it is also true that when I fall inlove with a place I make it my home, even if for a brief moment only. So, if anywone would like me to describe my heart, I would say it is a mosaic of places I encountered and started to love. My heart is a big home made of an impressive number of small homes, all trapped in my soul forever. I added one more piece to this puzzle when I set my foot in Sarajevo, and the moments when I sipped a coffee on the benches of Kafe 071 brought flavour to that wonderful evening. Beautiful and welcoming as his lady owner (my searches on the internet pointed towards Aida Hasanbegovic, but I am not sure and I am so upset I didn't ask her for the name and/or facebook account :))  ), this place is another Sarajevan fairy tale I am glad I encountered...




[Our World]
[if you are on facebook, my page is HERE]

8 comments:

  1. I think I'd like lunch there. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a quaint cafe to feel at home in. - Margy

    p.s. I love your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wonder you are falling in love of the places you visit- This place is also worth remembering. Beautiful. Thanks for the visit too. Have a nice day out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful place and such a spectacular view!
    It is so good to know that the people of Sarajevo can once again live in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe she will see this post or someone that knows her will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why this place has a piece of your heart. It is very romantic setting and I could enjoy myself there too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and lovely place! Sounds so good to be a globe trotter like you... I never been abroad and I would love to visit many countries...
    Great photos, Lara. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!