Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pink Saturday @ The Flea Market - all copyrights belong to Lara @ http://uproad.blogspot.com

This morning I found that the guy stealing my work removed all my posts from his page. Well done! Now, he should continue with removing all the stollen work from his page. How sad! But, anybody knows what's the catch in stealing such blog posts? Any money involved, or what?Please check the anonymous comment on my previous post, and take care at this Ivan guy.
I will continue to make my claim on the blog posts, just in case...
So, let's go for nicer things, like Pink Saturday. We are in the same flea market as last week, so enjoy! For more pink posts visit Bev's site, and don't forget, better create than steal!All the photos and words on this page are the sole property of Laras Welt (http://uproad.blogspot.com). You may not use, copy or distribute any of these without my prior written consent!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    These are great photos!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy pink Saturday
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these cute stuff in the flea market. I spotted a mini fridge, it looked so cute. Happy Pink Saturday, Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like liars and I don't like theives. I am sorry you have to go through this, but Happy PInk Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awful...not your Pink Saturday post but the theft. I just don't get it. Why they would do that is unfathomable....this should be an enjoyment not a reason to be checking if someone is stealing your thoughts and photos.

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday Deanna :D
    I hope you can sort this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday - love all the things at the Flea Market! On a more serious note - I am so sorry to hear of the theft of your work! How terrible. I hope there is some way to get these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:26 pm

    Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to visit blogs between thunderstorms today (Spring is here) Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are most appreciated!